MIXED PACK OF TYVEK PAPER & FABRIC Total of 20 Sheets – all A4 Size Contains: 5 sheets Tyvek 55 gsm 5 sheets Tyvek 75 gsm 5 sheets Tyvek 105 gsm 5 sheets Tyvek Fabric 43 gsm An ideal starting point for you if you are new to Tyvek or want to experiement with different types of Tyvek. Here you have 3 weights of the paper – in 55 gsm, 75 gsm and 105 gsm as well as the fabric in 43 gsm (all in A4 size sheets) Tyvek is well know whereas I am frequently asked about Lutradur and the difference between the 2. When heated Tyvek will go ‘bubbly’ whilst Lutradur will go more ‘holey’. Tyvek is almost impossible to stitch through when heated whereas you can stitch through Lutradur. You can see in the extra photos above the difference when they are both painted and heated. The Canvas combines Tyvek (the gridwork) and Lutradur together with other items mounted on a boxed canvas.
- Tyvek Paper & Fabric Mixed Pack – 4 different types
- Ideal for mixed media & textiles
- Bubbles and distorts when heated with an iron or heat gun
- Combine with Lutradur (foc sample enclosed) for Mixed Media – see additional photos – see full description for more details
- 20 sheet pack – A4 sheets