ORANGE HOUSE – Dating from 1930, this is one of the earliest and most significant of Clarice Cliff’s patterns featuring trees and cottage. The work of contemporary artist, Edvard Munch has been cited as a posible influence on the style of this particular pattern. Copyright The Wedgwood Museum Trust.
- Card measures 165 x 155mm (6.5″x6″)
- Card featuring a Clarice Cliff design which is perfect for framing
- The card is embossed and highlighted with gold
- Supplied with an envelope and presented in a cellophane sleeve
- Blank inside for your own message