BLUE FIRS – One of clarice Cliff’s more surreal landscapes, this design made its debut in 1933. Its popularity ensured its production until as late as 1938 even though firing difficulties caused by this particular shade of blue made its manufacture somewhat problematical. Copyright The Wedgwood Museum Trust.
- Card measures 165 x 155mm (6.5″x6″)
- Card featuring a Clarice Cliff design which is perfect for framing
- The card is embossed and highlighted with gold
- Supplied with an envelope and presented in a cellophane sleeve
- Blank inside for your own message