PACK OF 10 PIECES OF KUNIN FELT Neutral Pack: 1 piece each of Antique White, Cashmere Tan, Copper Canyon, Golden Rod, Silver Grey, Walnut and 2 pieces each of Black and White. Each piece is approx 12″ x 9″ (30 x 23cm). Kunin felt is used extensively in the craft industry and for stitching. However it can also be burnt with a craft heat gun to form holes, making it ideal for mixed media. Place a contrast material behind to achieve different effects as the contrast material shows through the holes. It is made from recycled plastic bottles and is therefore a synthetic felt. It is also vegan.
- Pack of 10 pieces of Kunin Felt
- Approx size of each piece 12″ x 9″ (30x23cm)
- Use as ordinary felt – will stitch/glue
- Use in mixed media – this is the felt which distresses with a heat gun
- Made from recycled plastic bottles & vegan